TRAINING COURSES AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN INNOVATION, ENGINEERING, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
- -/- “USE OF TICs IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT”
- -/- “BUSINESS STRATEGY BASED ON INNOVATIONS”
- -/- “INNOVATION MODELS”
- -/- “ROBUST TRANSFER OF KNOWLEDGE TO THE PRODUCTIVE PROCESS”
- -/- “FUNDING SOURCES”
Description of the Training Modules
**These modules are optional.
A certificate will be given to the participants at the end of each module.
We offer consulting services to improve compliance with the requirements and criteria established in the calls for proposals.
PREPARING THE PROPOSAL
The review, design and/or development of the following aspects of the project are considered:
General proposal (extended project). Objectives and activities of the proposal to verify that the information provided is clear, sufficient and relevant, in order to comply with the requirements and criteria specific to the call.
Scope and required resources.
*Plan for project development.
*Timeline and affordability.
*Analysis of applicants’ capabilities for project development.
*Proposal for deliverables .
*Financial proposal. Review to ensure that the project’s proposal, details and justification are all consistent with each other.
*Identifying the technology readiness level, in the case of the call of proposal.
PRESENTING THE PROPOSAL
*Review of the documents and their characteristics, as well as of other forms and requirements.
*Data capture in the Funding System of the corresponding Call.
* Dr. José Gerardo VERA DIMAS
* L. I. Claudia Areli VILLEGAS ESCOBEDO
* L. M.A y C. Florencio LUGO PÉREZ
* Mtro. Luis Alonso GONZÁLEZ AGUIRRE
We can help you about:
- Needs assessment
- Development of Technology Assessment Plan
- We help you about
- Design and Simulation of Electronic Systems
- Sensing System
Analysis of Organizational Structure